Connect With Us:
  • Call Us Now:

What game should we adapt next?

VACS-1's avatar
VACS-1
Administrator
4 posts
Joined Oct 2025
10/26/2025 4:46 PM
Hello,

I'm the guy that makes a lot of the decisions around here, but I need your help. Over the next few years, we will be adapting VACS to as many games as we can, starting with WPC titles. We can also adapt System 11 games and eventually Data East and early Stern titles.

I'm asking for your input here. Let me know what titles would interest you! We've already started with Fishtales and The Addams Family

For what it's worth, we already plan to do, in no particular order:

Attack From Mars (WPC only), Twilight Zone, Funhouse (WPC only), Creature from the Black Lagoon, Scared Stiff, Star Trek TNG, Terminator 2, White Water, Indiana Jones, Theatre of Magic, Johnny Mnemonic, Junkyard and Monster Bash (WPC only).

asteroidsNut's avatar
asteroidsNut
New Member
4 posts
Joined Oct 2025
10/30/2025 5:05 PM
Definitely Addams Family for sure. How about Twilight Zone?

Log in to reply to this thread.